Sunday 1 June 2008

Mini Manx Build continues..

Angelo sent me a few pics of His Mini Manx project
The sit on lawn mower has been collected and stripped down to the bare essentials



The shell is seen here sitting on the chassis, now he can get and idea of what he has to cut etc.



The wheels look perfect sizewise I'm sure you'll agree, Angelo informs me the next job is to shorten the chassis a touch and to get the shell sitting a little lower



You can see the customer trying out his new buggy, I think he is happy with the progress so far =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?
buggies sale